Fashion Models + Life

Hey Little Girl ... Don't Get Me Started!

I am sitting on my bed.

Chloe comes into my room and stands near me in her new outfit so I can see how she looks. I compliment her on her beautiful attire.

She turns to leave, walks out into the hallway and I say, "On your way downstairs, please take that pile of laundry to the laundry room and then will you bring me a couple pieces of bacon when you come back up?" I smile sweetly.

She turns back in my direction and says, "And then after that ... would you like me to paint the hallway?" and she smiles - not nearly as sweetly as me.

I say, "Yes - if you have time," and I smile right back at her.

On the upside ... Honestly - I couldn't get that child to paint her nails, let alone an entire hallway! She has never painted anything. She doesn't even KNOW how to paint. She doesn't KNOW how to do anything, aside from carrying things and retrieving things! I need to get to work on that. That girl is going to be 16 years old soon. She needs to KNOW how to paint before she leaves my house. There are lots and lots and lots of walls around our house that she could paint - to get in some practice. She should probably have just kept her little mouth shut. (*wheels a-turning now*).

Chloe, and more:

Hey Little Girl ... Don't Get Me Started! + Life