Fashion Models + TIME

I'm Here - In The "Windy City"!

Yes ... I know - I was going to San Francisco - not Chicago. I think the plane took a wrong turn because ---- it is CHILLY HERE!! And WINDY!!

But ... It is BEAUTIFUL and I am enjoying the cooler weather - seeing as I left San Antonio and it was going to be in the high 90's. But ... IT IS CHILLY HERE!!

I have a fabulous room - I do not deserve this fabulous room at the Westin St. Francis - WOW! We are right in the heart of downtown and it is amazing! I have taken a few pictures out my window at the tall buildings, but I will post them later - quite a view of the street.

I have met JCK (Motherscribe) and just love her to death. We have known each other for a long while and it is so cool being able to finally meet her IRL!

I have met several other bloggers as well and will go on to list them in a later post, as I am supposed to be getting ready for the cocktail parties and I only have 30 minutes to dry my hair and put on make-up! Everyone so far as been wonderful and it is very exciting meeting bloggers like Oh The Joys and Flutter when I have seen them around for so long and have visited their sites many times!

I will update again when I am able.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thursday - see you soon - Kellan

Life, and more:

I'm Here - In The "Windy City"! + TIME