Fashion Models + Life

San Francisco ... Here I Come!

I am headed to the BlogHer Conference in San Francisco from Thursday through Sunday.

I am planning on posting everyday I am there - updates on what is going on, who I've met, interesting or funny stories.

I'd love to be able to keep up with all of my readers and blogging friends while I am away, but I don't imagine that will be possible.

I hope you will still check in with me over the next 4 days and I will be back to visiting you all early next week.

Have a great week and weekend - see you when I get back!

PS - I want to thank every single one of my readers and friends that are always so kind to me. I appreciate every visit that you make to my site and the time you take out of your lives to read my silly stories, involve yourselves in mine and my family's lives and for the heartfelt and wonderful comments you leave. I can't tell you how lucky I feel to be associated with so many fabulous women.

Blogging, and more:

San Francisco ... Here I Come! + Life