Fashion Models + Life

Somebody Needs To Get That Girl A Day Planner ...

I have mentioned what a planner Alexis is.

She might be a tad obsessive.

She might just be a bit controlling.

She very well could begin writing to-do lists any ... day now.

She is ...

After all ...

Her mother's child.

She might be only 6 years old, but ...

She is a planner!

She says, "How long 'till my Birthday?"

Me - standing in the kitchen, cooking dinner. "It's less than a month away."

"How many days is that?" she is sitting on the bar stool watching me cook.

"I don't know, Hon - 25," I guess this answer.

She is thinking.

She says, "I want to go to Splash Town for my birthday," she smiles big.

I smile.

"Maybe Pump It Up - Yep, I want to go to Pump It Up," she smiles big.

I smile.

"Next year I'll go to Fiesta Texas," she picks up a carrot and sticks it in her mouth and she ... smiles big.

I smile.

"Then ... the next year," she gags on the carrot and spits it out on the counter, "I want to go to Schlitterbaun Water Park," she smiles big.

I smile.

"Could I go to Schlitterbaun?" she waits for me to answer.

"I don't see why not," I continue to cook.

She jumps down from the bar stool and heads off to the living room . I hear her saying, "Okay ... when I get to be 10 - I want to go to Schlitterbaun," she sits down on the couch, "Or ... maybe Sea World ...."

Me ---

I am no longer smiling.

On the upside ... Honestly ... I don't have a CLUE where she wants to go for her birthday! I can't keep up with that girl and her ideas - her plans - her schedule!! I can only imagine when she has something REALLY important to plan - *sigh* - like a WEDDING! I guess it could be worse. She could be begging to be taken to that filthy GERM HOLE with the gigantic happy RAT - Chuck E. Cheeses!

Alexis, and more:

Somebody Needs To Get That Girl A Day Planner ... + Life