Fashion Models + TIME

I'm Sorry - I've Been So Busy Lately!

I wanted to say thank-you to everyone that has left so many nice comments over that past week or so. I also want to apologize for not visiting too many sites.

You know I just got back from BlogHer on Sunday. Well ... since I've been back, I have had lots going on.

Alexis' Birthday is this weekend and so I have been shopping and planning for that.

My twins are in the midst of getting their driver's license and I have been spending A Lot of time driving with them and completing the course (it's a Parent Taught course I have been doing for months!). Hopefully, we will go next week to get their license and THAT WILL BE OVER - FINALLY!

I've been working with my son on getting his summer reading done for 6th grade.

I have been trying to get the tangles out of Alexis' hair that got in there over the weekend while I was gone - HA!

I've been busy!

I've been catching up on paying bills and working in my husband's office (I do the bookkeeping for our business), doing lots of laundry, yard work and mopping floors - sheeeew!

I've also been writing blog posts and working on starting up another blog.

YES - that's exactly what I need - ANOTHER BLOG!

But ... I am - it's called On The Flipside and I will put a post up on Saturday explaining a little more about it. I plan to have it up and running on Monday. I hope you all will go visit.

Once again - thanks so much for always visiting me and please know that I miss you and will be by as soon as I catch my breath!

Life, and more:

I'm Sorry - I've Been So Busy Lately! + TIME