Fashion Models + Our Baby

Update On Our Baby

I have not updated on my grand-nephew in a while.

He is doing very well. He now weighs 2lbs. 15oz (almost 3 lbs!). He's eating 6 cc's of milk and even his little fingers are starting to look fat (says my sister). He is just over 2 months old (born March 4th).

As you can see in this picture - my nephew has had the chance to finally hold his baby (skin to skin) - what a blessing.

This baby has had so many prayers and is doing so well - God has been very loving and merciful - we are so very thankful!

Isn't he the sweetest thing ever?!

I can't wait until they let me in to see him! I can't wait for this baby to be out of the hospital and is finally a part of our family - where we can hold him and hug him and kiss him and love him!!

I think we might just have to have a party for this baby on the day he gets to come home.

Yes ... A PARTY!!

Life, and more:

Update On Our Baby + Our Baby