Fashion Models + The Princess

Run Baby Run

One day recently, Alexis was on an exercise kick.

She came to me, out of breath and panting, and announced that she had run around the whole house. Not the interior of the house, but outside, around the whole house.

I complimented her on this accomplishment and told her that I was certain that I could not run around the whole house, easily. I warned her to be careful running in her flip-flops, as she could fall (and then I'd have to get her a d*** Band-Aid. I didn't tell her that) in flip-flops; real runners should wear sneakers or running shoes. She informed me that she could run perfectly fine in her pink Barbie flip-flops - I dropped it.

I asked her why she was running and she said, "I just feel like exercising."

She got up and went back outside, came back in panting again a short time later and announced proudly that she had now run around the house twice more. Once again, I congratulated her.

I'm pretty sure I know why she's on this sudden exercise kick, but I don't think she will say.

She is not fat, but she is fluffy; the fluffiest of any of my kids.

Here she is with her cousin - she's the fluffy one on the right - tee hee.


On the upside ... Someone has said something to her to put her on this exercise kick lately. That's okay - it won't hurt her - run Baby run.

Life, and more:

Run Baby Run + The Princess