Fashion Models + Special Moments

Gone To The Lake!

We are at the lake for the long weekend.

The last time I was here was in March - it was Spring Break.

It was during that time that I became suddenly sick on March 20th and was taken by ambulance from the lake to our home in San Antonio - I had pneumonia and low blood pressure and I was septic. I was in the hospital for 9 days.

I am glad to be over that bout of illness and I am glad to be back at this place that I love so much.

It is supposed to be beautiful and hot this weekend. We plan to do lots of boating and fishing and swimming. I am looking forward to a fun weekend with my family.

Hopefully, I will have some good pictures to share with you, as the weekend goes along.

I hope everyone has a great Memorial weekend!

ENJOY!!

Life, and more:

Gone To The Lake! + Special Moments