Fashion Models + Surviving My Life

A Perfectly Pleasant Weekend

Went to the lake this past weekend.

Sat on the dock, looked at the water, fed the ducks, swam a little, watched rented movies, spent time with the kids, ate out at local restaurants - I really didn't want to come home.

I enjoy those moments when my "real" life slips into the shadows and I can escape to somewhere where the sky is perfectly blue, the air is particularly still, the children are content and interacting with each other in unusual compatible rhythm, the events unfold randomly without schedule but fall into place with eery precision ... where the days are peacefully perfect.

Aside from the Crayola blue sky ... this was not necessarily one of those weekends - but, it was ... pleasant enough. It's nearly impossible to achieve my ideal level of perfection - really.

Life, and more:

A Perfectly Pleasant Weekend + Surviving My Life