Fashion Models + Life

I Am Home

I am finally home. I left the hospital yesterday afternoon. I am still in bed, but at least I am at home.

I am very thankful for all the kind well wishes and prayers. This has been a difficult time for me and for my family, but we are on a positive road to recovery and I really appreciate all the support of my blogging friends - I can't tell you how much your support has meant to me during this trying time!!!!!

I hope you ALL are doing well. I know you each have your own lives and I regret that I have not been around to support all of you in the things going on in your lives. I hope to be blogging more regularly next week and getting caught up on how everyone is and what has been going on.

Thanks again for being here for me.

Kellan, and more:

I Am Home + Life