Fashion Models + Special Days

The Sweetest Baby

Word came quickly over the wire ...

Come ...

Come...

Cheryl (my sister) has the baby!

"OUR BABY" ... is at my sister's house if I want to come over and see him...

I told Alexis to quick get out of the pool - dried her off - changed her clothes and we raced over.

It would be the first time we would actually see Brazelton in person - THE VERY FIRST TIME!

He fell in love with me - right away!

I've been in love with him for months!

Alexis' first time meeting her new cousin.

He was the size of a little doll and fit right into Alexis' arms.

She was completely infatuated!

He's simply precious and such a good baby. He's pretty much just eating and sleeping right now and seems to be doing great. He's very tiny, but healthy and happy! He just couldn't be any sweeter!

Life, and more:

The Sweetest Baby + Special Days