Fashion Models + nice awards

Nice Awards

Such Simple Pleasures gave this award to all of her readers. I love this award, because I definitely think I can be described as a Crabby Mom sometimes - it is a fun award. Thanks to Such Simple Pleasures and if you have never visited her site you need to go on over there and check out her hysterically witty stories about her 5 kids and family adventures. Thanks again for this award and I, in turn, would like to pass it along to all of you that come and read my stories and help make me a little less "Crabby" mom - ENJOY!

I am also so honored to receive this great Royal Banana Award from Rachel over at From The Land of Monkeys and Princesses. Rachel said this about little ol' me:

"Kellan is a fellow Texan so that right there means she RAWKS! Her blog is inspiring and funny, she tells the most hysterical stories and as her blog name implies, she finds the upside in everything. She is inspirational yumminess."

I am a big fan of Rachel and it is such an honor to receive this fun award from her. If you have never visited Rachel - you need to head on over there and check out her sweet little son and daughter and enjoy the wonderful stories she writes about all of their lives.

I would like to pass this great award on to all of those that come and visit me - as I love all of my blogging friends and think each and every blog is Yummy in their own way.

(Please don't forget to take each of these awards as my tribute to each of you and pass them on as you wish.)

Life, and more:

Nice Awards + nice awards