Fashion Models + Our Baby

It Is A Happy, Happy Day For Our Family!!!

On March 5, 2008, I published a post, requesting prayers for a sweet baby that was born into our family. He is my great-nephew, born to my sister's son, Cody, and his girlfriend. This child was born at 24 weeks on March 4, 2008 and weighed right at 1lb. and was 11" long.

When I posted those early updates about "Our Baby", I was hesitant to mention this baby's name or even show complete photos of his face and body, for several reasons, but primarily because I don't think we were sure our baby was going to survive. I wanted to share him, but was afraid that I was invading the privacy of his parents and also very afraid that he might not make it - therefore, showing his picture or mentioning his name - felt wrong.

Over the course of the past several months, this baby became known, by the nurses in the neonatal ICU, as their miracle baby, as he beat many, many odds. He overcame many obstacles and he continued to grow stronger and make progress each and every day.

This baby ...


Our baby ...

His name is Brazelton (Braz).

He is now nearly 6 lbs. and ...

He went home Tuesday!!!

He truly is a miracle baby and I completely believe that his progress - his survival - was the result of the many, many prayers that were sent to heaven on his behalf.

I thank you.

My sister thanks you.

My mother thanks you.

My nephew and his girlfriend, thank you.

We ALL thank ALL of you for your prayers and thoughts for "Our Baby".

I am so happy to say ---- he is home!

Here he is at home in his own bassinet!
Could he be anymore precious?

WELCOME HOME BRAZELTON!

WE LOVE YOU!!

Life, and more:

It Is A Happy, Happy Day For Our Family!!! + Our Baby