Fashion Models + My Precious Twins

Face It

We have just come from eating at a local pizza restaurant after the girls' basketball game.

In the seat right behind mine sits Courtney.

Across the aisle in the van, sits Chloe.

In the very rear of the van, sits Alexis.

We are driving along, listening to music and Courtney suddenly says, "My face hurts."

There is silence for a few seconds and then Chloe and I say, in unison, "If I had a face like that - it'd hurt too," and I reach back for Chloe to give me a high five.

We all laugh.

Then there is a moment of more silence and then Chloe suddenly says, "Oh ... I do have a face like that. T.h.a.t sucks." (*sad face*)

And we laugh even harder.

On the upside ... It's a pretty good face - the two of them have - if I do say so myself.

Life, and more:

Face It + My Precious Twins