Fashion Models + LIFE

Mirror, Mirror ...

I really need to cut Alexis' hair.

She wears it pretty long - to the middle of her back.

I like it longer - that way I can always pull it into a pony tail. It makes it easy for school.

But ... because it is longer, it means that it is sometimes ...

Straggly ...

Sometimes ...

Ratty ...

Sometimes ...

A MESS!

The other day, we were headed out the door to go to Wal-Mart.

Alexis was sitting at the bottom of the stairs putting on her shoes.

Little Billy walked by her ...

He looked down ...

He said ...

"Go brush your hair, Alexis, so we can go," his face got all twisted. "It looks like the worst hair I've ever seen in my life," he reached down and touched it. "Go ahead - go look at it," he insisted.

Alexis reached up and tried to smooth down her ... feathers.

She then stood up and walked into the bathroom.

When I walked by ... she was standing - gazing sadly into the mirror.

On the upside ... By the time we left, she looked fine - she had brushed her hair, with my help ... we went to Wal-Mart. Little Billy - on the other hand --- hair was stickin' up, his shirt didn't match his shorts and ... he left his shoes by the front door - back at the house. He obviously needs to stop worrying about everyone else.

Alexis and Billy, and more:

Mirror, Mirror ... + LIFE