Fashion Models + Life

Particularly Special Moments

  • When I look across the room at one of my children ... and they smile at me.

  • When I make myself do something that I don't want to do and it ends up being one of those moments or days that I store in my mind forever.

  • When I hear a song on the radio that completely changes my mood.

  • When I run into an old friend and they say, "I've really missed you."

  • When I see a movie I didn't expect to like - and love it.

  • When I find myself in a silent moment and ... I hear the silence.

  • When someone says something that makes me laugh so hard that tears roll down my cheeks.

  • When I have a memory flash in my mind that I didn't realize was there.

  • When I see someone that looks like someone I know - and reminds me of that special person.

  • When I say something that helps someone else.

  • When I find a new food that I love.

  • When all the pillows on the couch are placed just perfectly.

  • When a certain smell takes me back to a special place or person that I love.

  • When a day feels perfect from the moment I wake until the moment I go to bed.

  • When someone asks me, "How was your day?"

  • When I look in the mirror and I catch a glimpse of my mother's face in the reflection.

Just Thoughts, and more:

Particularly Special Moments + Life