Fashion Models + My Precious Twins

Two Little Angels

When my twins were born (15 years ago), I was elated. I was so in love and infatuated, I would often write love poems to them. Some of these poems hung on the walls of their nursery. The first poem I ever wrote was:

A GIFT

When babies are born ...
God is pleased

He looks down from his thrown
Down from above
And he speaks ...

These children ...
I give to you

These children ...
A gift for you

Care for them
And hold them
Teach them
And mold them
Love them ...
And bring happiness into their lives

Because ... for now
These children are yours

But one day ...
I will want them back

They will come to me ...
They will sit next to me ...
And we will talk

Be proud
Feel honored
For I have chosen you ...
Above all others ...
To be the mother
Of these precious twins.

On their first birthday, this is the poem I wrote:

KNOW THIS

Dear Girls,

One year ago today ...
You were born

Two little angels
Out of the heavens
Into my arms

You were one
That became two
We were two
That became so much more

When I look at you
I know that God truly must love me

When you look at me
From now, until forever more
Know this ...

I have often looked to heaven ...
I have knelt to my knees before God ...
I have prayed ...

Thank you God ... I love them very much

Love, Your Mother

I wanted to share this ... because they are now 15 years old (my angels) and the time is slipping away.

Life, and more:

Two Little Angels + My Precious Twins