Fashion Models + The Cowboy

Deal Or ... No Deal?

The sun is rising in the eastern Texas sky.

The birds are waking from a night of rest.

My husband is standing beside my bed on an early Saturday morning ...

"Kellan --- you'd better get up if you are going to take the girls," he speaks softly.

I stir.

I stretch.

I yawn.

I grab my cozy comforter, pull it up to my neck, roll over away from my husband and try to sneak back into sleep.

"KELLAN," he pushes my shoulder. "ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE THE GIRLS?"

I stir.

I stretch.

I yawn.

It is SATURDAY morning!

I love sleeping in on SATURDAY mornings!

I beg ...

"I don't know why you can't just take them," I mumble sweetly. "You're going out anyway - can't you drop them off first?" I am now flashing my most persuasive smile (*all the while realizing my hair is sleep-smashed, make-up is sleep-smeared, breath is sleep-stinky and I am likely the most unattractive beggar on the face of the earth*) and speaking in my *sexy* voice and ... I reach up and touch my husband's hand lovingly.

*silence*

Then ...

I see hope ...

I see a twinkle in his blue eyes.

I see the wheels beginning to turn in his head.

He finally says ...

In his sexiest Saturday morning voice ...

"Okay ... I'll take them. If ......." he leans down and whispers seductively - like the sly, blackmailing cowboy that he is ...

You pay me back later with ...

sex."

On the upside ...What are we on ... Deal or No Deal?

I sat straight up in bed and ... hit that red buzzer, "DEAL!"


I half expected Howey Mandell to step out from behind my deal-making-sex-craving-husband to shake my hand.

It's pretty obvious ... who the smarter of the two of us is. Without a doubt - I am! Only --- not smart enough to realize I should be using that little bargaining chip ... way more often!

LIFE, and more:

Deal Or ... No Deal? + The Cowboy