Fashion Models + Special Moments

The View From My Daughter's Room

I went into The Princess' room the other day to clean up. When I walked over to her bed, I turned around and stood for a moment doing something. When I looked up, I realized that I was seeing something that I had never seen or at least noticed before. It was the view from inside of my daughter's room.

When she is in her room; in her bed or playing (as is the case with all my children and their rooms), she looks out of that room and out of that window at things, objects, hallways, doorways, pictures on the walls, trees, neighbor's yards ... that are uniquely her view.

It was a strange feeling when I noticed this. I never realized it before and when I did ... I appreciated that my daughter had this particular, special view. I liked the view from daughter's room. I especially liked - that it was hers.

Life, and more:

The View From My Daughter's Room + Special Moments