Fashion Models + Life

Princess or Vampire?

While we were driving in the car yesterday, I was listening to The Princess and my niece in the back seat talking. This was part of their conversation (keep in mind that they are both 6 years old):

The Princess: "Do you eat your own blood?"

My niece: "I do. No ... I don't do that anymore."

The Princess: "I did once because I was at school and there was a lot of blood."

No ... Neither me, my husband, my brother, his wife, The Princess or my niece ... are vampires! And, I guess you wouldn't be a vampire anyway, if you were actually just eating your own blood. I don't know ... either way ... no known vampires in the family.

On the upside ... They could have been discussing the eating of other people's blood.

From The Mouths of Babes, and more:

Princess or Vampire? + Life