Fashion Models + Surviving My Life

I Want Her Life

Not too long ago, I went into The Twins' room and on Twin B's desk, I saw a piece of paper with her writing on it. When I looked at it closer I saw that it was a "Need to Watch" list. The child had made herself a list of the shows she "needed" to watch on TV (that included: Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters, The Class, Veronica Mars(!), and the Harry Potter Marathon). She had something outlined to watch for every day of the week, except Wednesday (I don't know what happened to Wednesday).

I definitely want her life! I want a "What to Watch" list to replace my:

  • List of things to do
  • List of things that can wait, but still need to be done
  • List of things I forgot to do
  • List of things to tell others to do
  • List of things to do for the kids
  • List of groceries I need to buy
  • List to keep up with all the other lists
On the upside ... uh ... if I'm ever looking for something to do ... I can always whip out my daughter's "What to Watch" list and see whats on TV.

Life, and more:

I Want Her Life + Surviving My Life