Fashion Models + The Lil' Things That Make Me Happy

Seven Dwarfs

Okay ... last night, The Cowboy (my husband) offered to go to the grocery store to get some bread. He asked me if there was anything else that we needed. I mentioned that we needed lunch meat, cheese and some fruit. He took our son with him, and off they went.

Now ... what are these? These are just toooooooo cute to eat! I have to assume it was The Boy (my son) that talked his daddy into getting these precious little bananas. Only thing is ... they should have gotten six bunches - a bunch for everyone in the family. One bunch is equivalent to one actual banana.

I tried one. It tastes like a real banana, but it felt wrong eating it. Like it was a baby - like veal - like it wasn't done yet. I couldn't eat the whole thing.

I'm not sure what the point is of these "dwarf" bananas. They are hard to open and you have to open more than one to get the satisfaction you get with the "usual" fruit.

On the upside ... they are simply adorable and they make me happy just looking at them! Every time I walk by the fruit bowl in our kitchen, I smile.

Life, and more:

Seven Dwarfs + The Lil' Things That Make Me Happy