Fashion Models + Surviving My Life

Somebody Just Needs To SHOE-T Me!

There are 6 people in my family.

That means that there are 6 pairs of feet.

That means that there are lots and lots of shoes.
You have seen my shoes:

(I know - I will NEVER wear all of these shoes)

And ... this is where I keep my shoes - in my closet!

The rest of the characters living in my house, however ...

Leave their work boots in the living room ...

Their softball cleats by the garage door ...

Their basketball shoes in the family room ...

Their favorite Vans near the couch ...

Their darling little black and white flats by the front door ...

And ... their stinky Converses on the kitchen table.

On the upside ... I guess I'm lucky to have all these shoes around my house ... because that means I got all these people living here with me and that's a good thing. Every time I see a pair of shoes lying around, I yell for the person that owns them to put them away - I do. But ... when I stop and think about it ... I do not look forward to the day that all these shoes are gone. I do not look forward to living in this house ... without all these characters and their shoes!

Life, and more:

Somebody Just Needs To SHOE-T Me! + Surviving My Life