Fashion Models + models off duty

Sara Blomqvist (Sweden): from Gare du Nord, Paris

Imagine my surprise running into Sara Blomqvist (DNA, NY) on the lower level of Gare du Nord station today in Paris. We caught up for a few minutes before she had to jet off. Then when I arrived to my place in Paris, I was greeted with this lovely Dior invite. It was like the universe handed me a 2 for 1 special today.
cardigan -- Acne
bag -- Loewe

p.s.
I apologize for the lack of recent posts. My Mac Book Pro was supposed to be fully repaired the day I left for Europe which was last Tuesday. At a last minutes notice, the video card was still faulty and the audio also went out. This left me traveling to Europe without a fully functioning laptop. Thankfully, my friend who works for Vogue China is loaning me his mac book for the remainder of my stay in Europe.

model off duty, and more:

Sara Blomqvist (Sweden): from Gare du Nord, Paris + models off duty