Fashion Models + Little Billy

Off To Camp!

Little Billy went away this past Saturday to Boy Scout camp.

FOR A WEEK!

Before he went I, of course, helped him pack.

We were organizing his stuff on the bed in his room. "Make sure you brush your teeth, every single day," I pleaded.

"Oh ... there won't be water there," he said, while helping me fold his shorts and shirts and underwear. "I don't think there will even be bathrooms," he never looked up.

I glanced across the room, "Oh ... there will be water," I giggled.

"And ... make sure you brush your hair - don't let your hair be a mess all the time," I harped.

"I will - here's my brush - SEE," he waved a black brush above his head.

"And ... change your clothes. If you come back in the same outfit you left here in - people will talk about you. You'll be known as the "STINKY-On-The-Upside" boy," I poked him in the ribs.

"I will," he was annoyed.

"And ... make sure you keep your stuff neat. Don't make a big ol' mess in your trunk or you won't be able to find anything. Keep it neat," I instructed and smiled.

He rolled his eyes.

He turned in my direction.

He said ...

"Mom ..."

"It's cool!

I can handle this.

I am ...

A Boy Scout - ya know," he reached over, grabbed his Boy Scout cap and put it on his head.

"Stop worrying so much!

It's coooool."

On the upside ... Come back soon ... Little Billy - I miss you!

In the meantime, cozy up to that camp fire and ... send your mom a smoke signal - or something!

Life, and more:

Off To Camp! + Little Billy