Fashion Models + Lia Vardy

Elizabeth Ammerman and Lia Vardy

When I first saw Elizabeth, she was walking really fast from Mercer towards Broadway. "Gareth Pugh's?" I said as I motioned to her shoes. "Yeah," she said. "And I'll bet you are on a break right now headed for something to eat..." I stated. "Yeah" she motioned. "You look fantastic, I love the cape! Do you mind if I take a quick picture for my street fashion site?" Soon, we were walking back to where she came from and making some photos.

mini dress -- American Apparel
cape -- vintage

Meet Lia Vardy, an amazing "Do It Yourselfer"

pants -- from Italy
shoes -- vintage canvas mary janes

She actually self modified the lace top by adding the curved black pieces and she made the straps herself. Check out the unzipped zipper ring on her ring finger!

Elizabeth Ammerman, and more:

Elizabeth Ammerman and Lia Vardy + Lia Vardy