Fashion Models + models off duty

Liu Wen (China) + altamira "growing pains"

Liu Wen (Marilyn, NY).

Did you ever hear of the phrase "growing pains" with regards to a business? More updates should be coming soon as I've been recovering from an onslaught of paid gigs. It's amazing the amount of organized work I've done this spring/summer as a result of the blog. 4 years ago, I never would have imagined shooting organized gigs with Conde Nast Russia to an organized shoot with Conde Nast Japan this week, to first exclusive photo "dibs" on a special Victoria's Secret Angels event, to signing on with the Official Freelancer database for the New York Times. It's exhilirating to compare where I was at then to where I am at now, yet challenging to go "back to my roots"--to comb the streets of NYC for a day in search of the elusive Model Off Duty ready to be photographed. That time is near. That time is now.

model off duty, and more:

Liu Wen (China) + altamira "growing pains" + models off duty