Fashion Models + MySA

Junk Yard Mama

Late one evening I was lying in my bed, covered up to my neck with my cozy comforter - just watching TV.

I had not been feeling well for several days.

Little Billy, also having been sick for a few days, wandered into my room and crawled into my bed with me.

We cuddled.

He persuaded his ol' Mom to rub his back - something he loves.

After becoming completely relaxed, the boy says to his mom, "Ya know, how when you have a new car ... and it has a brand new engine?"

The mom says, "Yes," imagining in her mind the shiny new engine - sparkly chrome and pistons and clean new fluids.

The relaxed little boy then says, "And then, ya know ... how you might have a really old car - with a worn out engine?'

Go HERE to read the rest of this post.

-

LIFE, and more:

Junk Yard Mama + MySA