Fashion Models + Surviving My Life

Good Bye ... I'll Miss You!

I have a lot of things constantly going on in my life.

I can't even begin to list all the things I have to do.

No one does the things that are my job - but me.

I'm the one that does everything!

Little Billy came to me recently and asked, "Can I spend the night with cousin - his mom says it's okay - can I, can I, can I, can I, can I, can I, can I, huh ... can I?"

"Sure - if it's okay with Aunt V," I said.

I went back to doing the millions of chores on my list for the evening.

I cleaned up the kitchen.

I washed dishes.

I emptied the trash and took it outside.

I hung a load of laundry and started a new load in the washer.

I swept the kitchen floor.

I went outside and watered the plants.

I paid some bills.

I ran Alexis a bath.

I yelled, "Little Billy - come get ready for bed."

No answer.

"Little Billy - come on - it's time to get ready for bed."

No answer.

I yelled louder.

I walked through the house.

I SCREAMED ...

"LITTLE BILLY - WHERE ARE YOU? IT IS TIME TO GET IN THE SHOWER AND GET READY FOR BED."

I ended up in the kitchen - where there sat my husband in the nearby living room.

He looked in my direction.

He stared a minute.

He said ... quietly ...

"He's not here."

He looked at me for some sign ...

A sign of awareness ...

A sign of recollection ...

A sign of intelligence ...

NOTHING!

He said again ... quietly ...

"He's not here," in a different tone that implied ---- is there something the matter with your brain?

Okay!

I walked away!

As I slithered up the stairs, I SCREAMED ... quietly ...

"I can't remember everything!"

On the upside ... I eventually remembered WHERE he was - that is a good sign - RIGHT?

Life, and more:

Good Bye ... I'll Miss You! + Surviving My Life