Fashion Models + Life

Banana Pancakes Anyone?

Here he is.

Courtney's cat.

The one I told her she couldn't have.

The one her daddy let her have anyway.

The one she named Banana.

Banana Pancake, to be exact.

Banana, for short.

We took him outside.

It was his first time outdoors.

His first time to feel the grass and hear the birds.

He just sort of stood there.

He was kinda freaked out.

A bit of a scaredy cat.

I took these picutres ... not because I think he is so cute.

Not because I love him to pieces.

Not because he is so sweet that I just want to pour maple syrup all over him and eat him up!

Not even because he is the 11th member and an essential part of our happy little family.

Nooooo ...

I took these pictures ...

So I could practice using my ...

Canon Rebel XTI.

The one I got ...

5 months ago ...

The one I got for ...

CHRISTMAS!

On the upside ... It took me a lot of pictures to get these four - and they're not all that great. I learned A LOT about what NOT TO DO, in the process of taking these four measly pictures. But ... I'm not giving up. I'm going to learn how to use this camera - learn all of its functions and dials and buttons and knobs and ... settings. I'm determined to learn it - I know I can do it!

(MamaGeek and Kami - So ... what do you think? Am I on my way to being a real photographer - like you guys? Can you see those whiskers?)

Courtney, and more:

Banana Pancakes Anyone? + Life