Fashion Models + Life

Mommy Bloggers Are Showing Up Everywhere!

Kellan, from On The Upside, in the green room at WOAI TV Station on Tuesday, May 13, 2008.

On the set, waiting to be interviewed by Leslie Bohl Jones. Story featured as "The World Of Blogging" with primary emphasis on Mommy Bloggers, featuring local Mommy Blogger, Kellan, of On The Upside.

Meeting Leslie Bohl Jones (WOAI TV - San Antonio Living Show) for the first time. She is strikingly beautiful and such a talented professional. I was so excited to meet her, as I have watched her show for years and she is just as beautiful and smart in person as she is on TV every morning.

Using my hands to talk a lot about blogging! Leslie was very kind to point out the positive and rewarding aspects we bloggers enjoy about blogging and made this experience very enjoyable. I could have talked all day with her about blogging.

And, with all that hand waving, I do believe I got my points across.

If I can figure out how to upload the video of this interview (which featured not only the interview, but quite a bit of footage of my children at our home), I might put it on my blog. For now, all I have are these lousy pictures my mom took with the cell phone camera.

I thought you all - my fellow Mommy Bloggers - would appreciate that I am doing my part to get the word out about the good work we are doing! I did my best to explain why we love blogging, what a fine community we have created and how fortunate I feel to be a part of it. It was a lot of fun.

(Okay - Rachel (From The Land Of Monkeys and Princesses) says I should tell you to go to http://www.woai.com/ (or http://www.woai.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=541862). (Channel 4 News) and then go to "videos" and then go to "Living" category and view the video that is titled as "The World Of Blogging").

Blogging, and more:

Mommy Bloggers Are Showing Up Everywhere! + Life