Fashion Models + Surviving Motherhood

Oh ... The Webs He Weaves

On more than one occasion, I have heard my husband say, "What do you want to eat?" on a Saturday afternoon, to Little Billy or Alexis in the kitchen.

If I hear this, I will run as fast as I can into the kitchen, step in front of my husband and say, "No, No, No ... you don't ask them, 'What do you want to eat?'" looking at my very confused husband like he has lost his mind. Then I will pull him aside to explain. "You have to offer them something. You can't give them the choice of ALL the foods in the whole world, for craps sake. Haven't you been watching how I do this all these years? You need to say something like, "Do you want a peanut butter sandwich or a tuna fish sandwich?"

Go HERE to read the rest of this post.

Hope you're having a great week!!!!

-

LIFE, and more:

Oh ... The Webs He Weaves + Surviving Motherhood