Fashion Models + Me

Back To Reality!

It feels like I have been away forever!
I fell sick at the end of March (March 20th) and was in the hospital for 9 days with phenomena. Upon returning home, I was still in a recovery mode for several weeks. I missed Easter, my son's birthday and my twin daughter's birthday's. We are all still trying to catch up from my unexpected illness.

Then ... my husband and I took off for our long-planned vacation a week ago and returned yesterday afternoon. It was a nice relaxing week, but I have not been home for most of the last month and I definitely feel a bit out of touch with my children, family and friends and ... with my blog.

For those of you curious as to where we went on vacation - my husband and I and 10 friends went on a fabulous cruise to Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. It was wonderful to relax with my husband and we enjoyed our trip very much. We ate too much. We slept often (nice afternoon naps). We bathed in the sun daily. We shopped. We swam in turquoise colored oceans. We laughed and we laughed and we laughed. It was marvelous.

I am home now.

I have much catching up to do and I hope to visit all of my bloggy friends just a soon as possible to see what is going on with everyone.

I have missed you!

Thanks to everyone for the nice vacation wishes and also for the birthday wishes. I enjoyed celebrating my birthday on the ship with our wonderful friends and with my sweet husband.

I hope you ALL have been well!

I look forward to visiting everyone this week!!

Life, and more:

Back To Reality! + Me