Fashion Models + Surviving My Life

Aside From The Hamburger Helper ...

I recently returned from a fabulous vacation with my husband.

I had a wonderful time.

I spent a lot of my time doing this:

Since I have been home ...

I have cleaned house ...

I have made meals ...

I have helped kids with homework ...

I went back to eating bowls of boring cereal for breakfast -
Sandwiches for lunch -
And Hamburger Helper for dinner -

It's difficult to get back into the rituals of my everyday life.

It's hard to leave ...

Paradise

behind.

Oh, but ...

Wait a minute ...

That's right ...

I live in ...

Paradise!

I think it is so pretty.

So inviting.

So tropical feeling.

This is my backyard in the spring.

All I need ...

is an umbrella drink ...

or two!

On the upside ... Some days .... all it takes is opening the back door and stepping outside, to put me in a great mood. Sometimes ... I don't even have to go outside. Sometimes ... all I have to do ... is stand and gaze out the window.

(Thanks to dlyn for tagging me for the front door/back door meme. This has been a look out of my back door.)

Life, and more:

Aside From The Hamburger Helper ... + Surviving My Life