Fashion Models + Me

See Ya!

I will not be making dinner.

I will not be making lunches.

I will not be giving baths or picking out clothes for school.

I will not be picking up toys or breaking up arguments or sweeping floors.

I will not be folding clothes or cleaning toilets or sinks or windows.

Starting tomorrow ...

I will be on vacation with my husband ...

Without any children (*stands and does a little happy dance beside her desk*) ...

For a week ...

Relaxing and resting ...

Without any children (*stands and does a little happy dance up and down the hallway*) ...

With really good friends ...

With really good food and beautiful scenery ..

With colorful drinks with flowers and umbrella's in them ...

It is going to be ...

Simply ...

Glorious!!

Glorious!!!

Did I mention the no-children part (*stands and does a little happy dance all throughout the house - with arms raised and waving in the air above her head and a smile on her face so big she looks downright stupid*).

See you when I get back!

Have a great weekend and have a great week!

Life, and more:

See Ya! + Me