Fashion Models + Life

Just Call Me James

I am driving in the car with Alexis on the way to my twins' basketball game.

In the back seat, Alexis is rambling, as she always does, about who knows what (I can't listen to everything she says for goodness sake).

I begin to slow down at the stop light right near the girls' school and there she is in the back seat just talking and talking and talking.

When the car comes to a complete stop and she notices that the light has changed to green, she suddenly says, "Carry on."

I had to look in my rear view mirror to see if she was talking to me - she was - all with her hand up in the air, waving directions - like she was the PRINCESS IN A CARRIAGE or something.

On the upside ... I carried on and kept on driving - because ... that's my job (*sigh*).

Alexis, and more:

Just Call Me James + Life