Fashion Models + Life

Her Granna Is Lucky To Have Her

Alexis asked me, not too long ago, "How long is Granna gonna live?"

I, of course, tried to make it seem as though she would be around for a long while still.

She then wanted to know, "Who will take care of her?"

I knew what she meant, but still asked, "When?"

"When she's a granny," she said and then giggled.

I said, "Well ... she takes pretty good care of herself, but if she needs help, we will - we'll take care of her," I tried to reassure her.

After thinking a bit, she said, "Where will she sleep?"

I had to think about this one a minute and said, "What do you mean?"

She looked at me like I was completely clueless and said, "When she moves in here ... where will she sleep?"

Oooooooh!

Always thinking - and always jumping the gun - that one.

On the upside ... Alexis is her Granna's biggest fan - I guess she'll get her bed.

Alexis, and more:

Her Granna Is Lucky To Have Her + Life