Fashion Models + Me

Running With Scissors

If I have too much time on my hands ...

Sometimes ...

I will find some of these ---

And then I will run to the bathroom ....

Lock the door ....

Stick my head under the faucet ...

Wet my hair ....

And then ...

Run to the mirror ....

And ....

Cut my hair off!

I do.

I've been known to do it.

I've done it many times.

I guess I had too much time on my hands on Tuesday.

Because ....

I found a pair of these ...

Ran fast to my bathroom ...

Locked the door ...

Stuck my head under the faucet ...

Got my hair wet ...

Ran over to the mirror ...

And ...

CUT ALL MY HAIR OFF!

This is what I looked like on Monday ...

And ....

This is what I look like now ...

I do this nearly every year.

I grow my hair out over the winter and then ...

I cut it off before summer!

What do you think?

Be nice - I can't change it back until winter comes.

Life, and more:

Running With Scissors + Me