Fashion Models + Life

What Is The Matter With Me?

I usually walk around my house in a pair of white socks.

In the summer I walk around bare-footed, and that includes when I am outside - sometimes I slip on a pair of rubber flip-flops.

I go to the grocery store.

I go to the dollar store.

Occasionally, I go shopping at discount stores like Marshalls, Big Lots, Ross, Target or Wal-Mart.

I go to PTA meetings and sometimes volunteer at my childrens' schools.

I go to an occasional movie or out to dinner with my family.

I go to church.

I go to the lake.

I go on the occasional vacation.

WHERE DO I POSSIBLY THINK ....... I WILL EVER WEAR ALL OF THESE SHOES?

I don't actually know how many shoes I have, but .... these aren't even all of them. There are probably another 40 pairs you can't even see in these picutres.

Now ... if you were to ask me - "Do you like to buy shoes - are you a SHOE NUT?" I would say, "No, not really." And it would be true. I don't gravitate to shoes or search out shoes. I buy shoes - OBVIOUSLY - but shoes are not my fetish (believe it or not).

I do not have any clue how I have accumulated all of these shoes - someone that is not necessarily a SHOE NUT!

IMAGINE IF I REALLY WAS A SHOE NUT!!

On the upside ... You know those people that hoard cats - you know - have 50 or 100 cats all living in their house? I guess I'm like that. Luckily there are no "Shoe Police" going to come to my house and box up and take all these shoes from me - you never know - I might need these shoes. I DO need these shoes - else, why would I have all these shoes? (*shrinks back into her dark closet like a creepy shoe hoarder*).

Just A Story, and more:

What Is The Matter With Me? + Life