Fashion Models + Misc

Leaving On Jet Plane - Well, Maybe

Most of you know that I live in TEXAS.

What you probably don't know ... is that I have never been to Californ-I-A.

I AM THINKING SERIOUSLY ABOUT GOING!

To San Francisco - in July.

I am!

Do you know why?

That is when the BLOGHER '08 CONFERENCE is. It's July 18 - July 20 and I think it sounds like a great way to meet other bloggers and learn some new stuff about blogging from a bunch of great speakers.

Here is the link for those of you that have not heard - http://guest.cvent.com/EVENTS/Info/Summary.aspx?e=c701d03d-8273-4451-a339-6e7e0eae5e4b.

How about you? Are you going?

On the upside ... NO KIDS - THREE DAYS IN SAN FRANCISCO - MEET SOME OF MY BLOGGING BUDDIES - DID I MENTION ...NO KIDS - I AM SERIOUSLY THINKING ABOUT GOING!

Life, and more:

Leaving On Jet Plane - Well, Maybe + Misc