Fashion Models + Surviving My Life

Honestly ... I Needed A Good Laugh

Some sad stuff going on right now - you know?

All over the blogosphere there is heartbreak and loss. And, I have to admit, these stories wear on me and I can't stop thinking about these people I barely know and their stories and their families and their losses.

We lost our dog recently and that was a sad time in our family, but honestly, it does not compare to the loss of a child or a baby or a husband.

And then last night when I was on Twitter (I know - I need to get a real life), I came across this blog and again ... I became really sad. I wanted to help. I wanted to do something - it's my nature - getting involved and fixing things, you know. But - what do you do? Who do you call? How do you fix this sort of thing?

So, just about the moment I think I am going to curl into a ball and cry myself into oblivion from all the sadness and loss - I click on a link that Sandra tweeted on Twitter and suddenly ... I found myself laughing out loud at:

I know - it's silly and even stupid - but ... I needed this laugh. I am still giggling over this silly Ninja guy - *hehehehehe*! Thanks, Sandra.

So - I'm still sad about all of these stories and lives that have been so devastated and affected by so much sadness and loss and I continue to pray for all of these families, but ... man it sure is nice to be reminded that even though life sucks really bad sometimes --- it also offers moments of crazy laughter if you just take the time to search it out.

Okay ... so this video probably isn't funny to everyone, but since I truly believe that I am a Ninja and have Ninjas living in my house - I found it simply hysterical.

If this video didn't tickle your funny bone - I know this one will. Go over and check out this darling giggling boy that also brought a big smile to my face.

PS - Please continue to keep all of these families in your prayers.

-

LIFE, and more:

Honestly ... I Needed A Good Laugh + Surviving My Life