Fashion Models + My Boy Child

Sometimes ... I Just Stand There

Little Billy came home from school.

The moment he walked in the house I said, "Little Billy, do you have homework?"

He runs up the stairs and stops on the third step, turns back towards me and says, "You know I have homework. I always have homework. Why do you always nag me?"

I stop what I am doing.

I put my hands on my hips.

I look right at him.

He looks back. He says, "You nag me everyday. You never nag anyone else. What about the girls? What about Alexis? Why don't you ever nag them?"

"Alexis finished her homework yesterday," I said, as I crept closer and closer to my son.

"I'm gonna do it," he moves quickly, backwards up the stairs, as he sees the nag moving quickly in his direction and says, "I've been doing it for three years," and he turns and runs, ever so quickly, up the stairs and vanishes into his bedroom.

On the upside ... The Nag let the little boy go. He was luckily spared from any further of her nagging wrath. For some reason - maybe shock - she just stood there, at the bottom of the stairs, and gazed up into space and all she could hear inside her head was the nagging thought, "If you've been doing it for 3 years ... then why am I still having to nag you to do it every single day?" The little boy was lucky to survive! THE END

Life, and more:

Sometimes ... I Just Stand There + My Boy Child