Fashion Models + nice awards

Blogger Choice Awards

I received this comment on my blog today:

Congratulations- you have been nominated for 2- 2008 Blogger's Choice Awards; Best Humor Blog and Best Parenting Blog...go to http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/to join, claim you nomination and vote. find your blog by typing ontheupside.info into our site's search engine.

WOW!

I hate to admit this - but I don't even know what the Blogger's Choice Awards are. I feel honored to have been nominated by Mrs. Parker at This is The Life - WOW! Thank you so much!

Even though I am clueless about this award - I'd love to win the thing - so if you want to go over there and vote for me - I'd be most grateful!

(Just click on the buttons on my sidebar - hint, hint)

Life, and more:

Blogger Choice Awards + nice awards