Fashion Models + nice awards

Thanks for These Great Awards!

Toni over at a Tale of Two Kiddies, was so kind to pass this great "Eagles Nest" award onto me. Thanks so much Toni - we have become great friends and I always enjoy visiting her site and checking in on her and her adorable children.

I'd like to, in turn, pass this great award onto ... My Goodness at Golden Goodness. She is one of my newer blog friends and I enjoy her sense of humor and you have to go over and see her adorable little girl and boy - they are simply precious.

I was then also given this really great award by Kim at Frog Ponds Rock . Thank you very much Kim, I Less-than-three your blog too!

You have to go to this site to find out the great story behind this really fun award.

I'd like to pass this award onto The Wonderful World Of Wieners because I have come to really enjoy this new blog friend and her wonderful family, great stories and fun sense of humor.

And ... Miss Sniz was really generous in passing on three awards to me. First, The Spirit of Christmas Award (that I have yet to figure out how to download) and then these two great awards:

Thank you so much Miss Sniz - I am very appreciative and have so enjoyed coming to visit your wonderful site to hear about your home schooling, your family adventures and your three beautiful kids.

I would in turn like to pass this BFF award onto Heidi at Viking Conquest - because she is definitely one of my best blog friends and she has a wonderful site that I always enjoy visiting.

Hey ... and anyone else that reads my blog and this post can take this "The I Gave Myself This Award Award" created by Sniz's Husband - isn't it great?

Thanks again for passing all these great awards onto me - I truly appreciate each one of them!

Life, and more:

Thanks for These Great Awards! + nice awards