Fashion Models + Special Moments

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

When I was just a little girl

I asked my mother

What will I be?

Will I be pretty?

Will I be rich?

Here's what she said

To me ...

Kellan

... you need to stop talking so much and listen to what I have to say
... you should be nicer to your brother
... you should try harder in school
... if we say you are going to go to church - you are going to go to church
... you are a beautiful girl
... you can be anything you want to be
... I am so proud of you
... I love you very much

These are just a few of the things my mother has said to me.

Now ... these are a few things I want to say to her ...

Mother

... I have heard every word you have ever spoken to me
... I probably thought he was your favorite
... I heard you, but I didn't listen as often as I should have
... I never wanted to go, but it is the most important thing you ever did for me
... I will never be as beautiful as you
... I am all I ever hoped to be
... I followed your example ... you should be proud of you
... I have never doubted your love ... not ever

Today is my Mother's Birthday


Happy Birthday Mom

We love you very much

Love,

Kellan, Billy, Courtney, Chloe, Billy, Alexis, Cheryl, Danny & kids, Rob & Vonda and kids

Life, and more:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! + Special Moments