Fashion Models + nice awards

WOW!

It was kind of feeling like a slow Saturday and then I went over to The Vasquez 3 and I found this! This new blog friend of mine was nice enough to pass this really great award onto me.

And then ... on Tuesday when I was visiting Oh Mommy site - she was also so nice to give me this same award.

I am really touched. I can't tell you how much blogging has come to mean to me in my life (most bloggers know). I have been raising kids for 15 years (longer than some and a lot shorter time than others) - but it seems like forever. I have always loved to write and I have always loved to make new friends. When I found blogging (in September) - it was by fluke. I was like so many people that didn't even really understand what blogging was (like one of my family members that still calls is "globbing"). But ... NOW I KNOW!

It has been a gift for me. It has been a gift for my children that I am able to be creative and at the same time I will be documenting so much of their lives and our lives, for them to always have. I have truly enjoyed everything about it and most of all, the community and new friends I am getting to know, respect and care about. It has been a gift.

Thank you Vasquez3 and Oh Mommy for passing this award onto me. I'm pretty certain I am not worthy of any sort of awards, but I am very very appreciative! I have enjoyed getting to know each and every blog and each and every individual and family behind all the fabulous words and pictures. It has been my pleasure!

I, in turn, would like to pass this award onto Life With Taylor and Callee and Girly Mom @ The Red Door. These are two sites I visit daily and I feel these moms deserve this nice award as well.

Life, and more:

WOW! + nice awards