Fashion Models + TIME

60's Revival

This is Christy. Can you believe she told me she didn't actually make an effort to create a cohesive style statement today? "So you basically just threw this on" I asked curiously. "Yes," she replied. "I work for the U.N. and am usually based in either Iraq or Afghanistan, so when I visit New York, I like to dress up more than my job usually allows." Very cool.

scarf -- Orla Kiely
coat -- DKNY
bag-- vintage Italian
shoes -- Coach

edit: oh shoot! I forgot to mention that there was a mistake regarding the order on my camera. Unfortunately, it won't be available until the end of November at the earliest (which seems like light years from now) or begining of December (which seems eternal at best). When it does finally arrive, it's machinery will reproduce reality and colors with surgical precision. I can't wait.

New York Street Style, and more:

60's Revival + TIME