Fashion Models + My Boy Child

That Boy - He knows A Little About This And A Little About That

My husband owns an Electrical Contracting business.

My husband wears jeans every single day to work.

My older daughters pretty much wear jeans every single day to school.

I'm not crazy about jeans, myself.

My son, however ... is just like his father. He wants to wear nothing but jeans! He has many, many pairs of other sorts of pants hanging in his closet, but he is not happy when I pull out a pair of Dockers to wear to school, a pair of corduroys to wear to school, a pair of khakis to wear to school ... he's not happy with anything but blue jeans!

The other day, when I was complaining to him about this aversion, he said to me, "Jeans are the best pants ever. And ... that's not just my opinion ... that's a fact!"

On the upside ... when he's right, he's right!

Oh ... wait! I like jeans - silly me (*wipes drool running down chin with sleeve and sighs deeply .... like a silly teenage girl*)!

Life, and more:

That Boy - He knows A Little About This And A Little About That + My Boy Child