Fashion Models + My Children

I Do The Best I Can With What I Have To Work With

I don't have an awful lot of photos of my four children together.

I have a few precious professionally done portraits, but not many casual shots where all four are captured in the same picture.

And ... when I manage to persuade the four to pose for me - this is generally what I get ...

It starts off pretty good, but then ...

It begins to go down hill fast and one of the four might decide that they are too tired for pictures.

Or ... someone says something funny - because they are so hysterical - you know.

And they just have to yuck it up for a few frames.

Then ... they might feel the need to pick on each other.
In this case it was Courtney being picked on.

Then ... it's time for the funny faces.

And ... while I might be able to get the younger hoodlums to cooperate and stop all the goofing - I can seldom get the older ones to take me serious.

Then ... the little ones join in - again *sigh*.

And, of course, they might need to take time out to discuss something really important.

And, just about the time I am ready to give up and call it quits ...

I miraculously manage to catch a couple of shots where they are all sitting by each other, acting somewhat normal and smiling pretty and ... well ... it's the best I can do - with these four crazy characters.

It's exhausting - I am telling you!

-

LIFE, and more:

I Do The Best I Can With What I Have To Work With + My Children