Fashion Models + The Princess

Cry Me A River ... So I Can Paddle On Outta Here

The Princess came home from school and cried buckets. She cried:

  • Because all the ice cream was gone.
  • Because her cousin wouldn't play with her.
  • Because her brother wouldn't play with her.
  • Because the cats wouldn't stay in her room.
  • Because she couldn't find a pencil with an eraser.
  • Because she wanted to change clothes and her "mean" mother wouldn't let her.
  • Because she was still hungry for ice cream.
  • Because her cousin had to go home and ... "they hadn't even had time to play".

This unhappiness with her world, went on for at least an hour. And then ... she crawled up on the couch in my bedroom ... and crashed.

On the upside ... I've been doing this for 15 years ... I can certainly handle a little crying (*sigh*).

Life, and more:

Cry Me A River ... So I Can Paddle On Outta Here + The Princess